Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
Digital Data Governance Project Manager
My client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Consumer Data or GDPR. This is an urgent job and the process will move fast!
- Experience in leading teams and projects
- Knowledge of data quality and data strategies
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection practices
- Use of varied BI tools, data catalogue or dictionary platforms and/or database technologies
- Experience in Consumer Data or GDPR
- Create and roll out the Europe-wide data governance initiative against GDPR
- Execute enterprise data governance operating model
- Serve as a liaison between marketing, Legal, Global and Technology
- Establish, communicate and implement brand data governance and privacy plans, objectives and strategies
- Please apply for full job spec with more detail and information
If you feel you have the right skill set for this role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age