Role: Business Analyst / IT Business AnalystLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Financial Services company. The role...
Security Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Security Business Analyst to join a team to work on a Cyber transformation programme.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- Defining and analysing the project requirements to ensure the business needs are met.
- Working with networks and data centres
- Providing input to the technical solution to be implemented
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing data requirements
- Identifying end points - users, servers and services
- Planning and monitoring
- Modelling techniques and methods
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Providing MI
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience within security technology
- Demonstrate evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- Able to work in an international matrix organisation with complex and dynamic drivers and constraints
- Comfortable with a fast paced, global, multi-threaded matrix working environment.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within the Security Business Analyst domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age