C# Software Developer Permanent Berkshire C#, Agile, Automation, CI, CDA global financial technology client is looking to recruit a C# Software Developer for their offices...
VB and Access Developer - Bristol - Permanent
Our client, within the Insurance sector, are recruiting for a VB and Access Developer to join the team on a permanent basis at their office in Bristol.
VB and Access Developer Role:
To analyse business and system requirements, design appropriate solutions and to give technical leadership in the development of a specific project.
VB and Access Developer Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Technically experienced with ability to apply in-depth specialist skills, including SQL Server, Access, VBA, and best practice to help define standards around which others will operate.
- Has embedded knowledge of the system life cycle for development.
- Has an understanding of underlying business principles and the impact of regulatory requirements.
If you have the necessary experience for the position of VB and Access Developer please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age