Application Development Project ManagerEdinburgh6 monthsExcellent Daily RateLorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a highly skilled Application Development Project Manager to join the Edinburgh...
Application Security & Risk Director | 6 months | London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Application Security & Risk Director on a 6 month contract based in London. The role will report directly to the CISO and will take ownership of security and risk within IT and applications.
- Define and implement application security strategy.
- Recruit resources within the Application Security & Risk team to build security assurance into the SDLC.
- Build agreement with segment IT functions on how we will secure our applications and deliver effective enterprise wide risk, control and governance.
- Prepare reporting demonstrating progress of the strategy to steering and security committees
- Define and implement a process for Application Risk assessments across all applications including Mergers & Acquisitions
- Engage business and technical stakeholders to schedule meeting, solicit information and agree outcomes of application risk assessments.
- Build an understanding of the global application portfolio and risks.
- Implement effective processes and controls to govern and report on application security risk.
- Define and document repeatable processes for Application Risk Management, vulnerability management, penetration testing and operationalise these processes and transition to BAU functions.
- Build a network of Application Security Champions.
- Define and implement training for security teams and application developers on Application Security best practices, utilising 3rd party providers as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age