UI Designer | InsuranceThe team member will bring demonstrable UI design expertise and experience with the emphasis on practical design delivery to assist overall solution...
Our Life Sciences client in Bracknell are looking for a UX/UI designer to join them for an initial 3 month contract.
Do you love creating unique world class UI visuals with great UX? It's critical that the services built have exceptionally good user experience and outstanding visual design.
As UX/UI Designer, you should be able to produce high quality visuals and assets as well as the highest standard of UX. Positivity and a 'can do' attitude are crucial.
You'll help facilitate design thinking workshops with colleagues and their customers, as well as work closely with developers to create innovative digital services.
Our client offers you an amazing opportunity to experiment, innovate and have a real impact within the company and their customers. They are leading the way in innovation, experimentation and delivery of AgTech, IoT, AI & Open Data, the key ingredients that will transform this industry forever.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Experience in creating user flows for digital experiences
- Capable of turning user problems in simple and functional UX solutions
- High quality production of wireframes
- A good understanding of users and usability
- Experience in creating interactive UI on a variety of digital platforms and pixel-perfect visual designs for digital platforms
- Sensibility for visual detail including typography, colour and layout as it relates to interaction
- Production of rapid prototypes to describe the behaviour of concepts (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch skills is a plus)
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- Some understanding and exposure to the technical side of digital development and delivery is a big plus.
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age