Service Transition Analyst Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Financial Services Client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Service Transition Analyst to join their Edinburgh...
Service Transition Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Financial Services Client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Service Transition Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate must have previous financial services as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- A background in IT support and an understanding of the impact of good and poor services transition
- A broad understanding of technology as it is used within the business
- A background in active directory, networking, virtualisation, application development, databases, telephony, client-server, cloud services, SAAS/PAAS/IAAS would be beneficial
- A good understanding in the ITIL processes V3 or better is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of change, release, request, incident and major incident processes
- Working with offshore teams would be beneficial
Should this Service Transition Analyst position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age