Digital Scrum MasterOur client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for 2 Digital Scrum Master's to join their team on...
Digital Environments Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Environments Analyst to join their London based team.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- - UNIX Experience
- - Firewalls Experience
- - Experience on Agile Delivery Models
- - Experience with Dev Ops best practices
- - Working Knowledge of JIRA/BitBucket/TeamCity
- - Experience of working with MicroService Architecture
- - Understanding of how Microservices work
- - Deployment Best Practices
- - Open and collaborative approach
- - Setting up resilient microservices in enterprise environments
- - Problem Solving
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age