Customer Journey Business Analyst 6 months EdinburghA well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Customer Journey Business Analyst to join a team to work...
Customer Journey Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Customer Journey Business Analyst to join a team to work on a Credit Card instalment programme.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the key stakeholders, the business, change and functional delivery teams of the project to ensure clear customer outcomes and needs met, traceable requirements and smooth transition into delivery
- Support the Lead Designer in delivering cost-effective designs to the business and align the solution with the corresponding business or IT architecture, working closely with their counterparts in this area.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders as single point of contact for design aspects
- Analyse and gather requirements and business rules into a coherent end-to-end designs and in consideration of the corresponding business architecture
- Document the BOM in accordance with standard methods
- Assure delivery teams deliver against the defined design
- Represent Design at appropriate governance forums Skills and Experience
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Experience developing solutions and design moving in to user stories as well as holding Design sessions
- Customer Journey Experience
- Great Communication skills
Further, you would be responsible for working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business so its essential you have the ability to communicate at all levels. In order to design and develop customer centric, yet commercial solutions it is important you have experience within a customer led environment and can demonstrate strong influencing skills.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age