Business Analyst6 months initialBased in Edinburgh officeFinancial clientKey skills:Candidate will have a background in banking, (ideally from risk or treasury) as well as a good...
Risk Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Risk Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team to work on a GDPR Technology programme.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- Working within the GDPR Technology Risk team in supporting risk management across the Technology Programme and the developing risk profile
- Preparation of reports and risk profile views illustrating current risk profile status
- Working with project managers, delivery teams and risk owners to improve the content and quality of RAID portfolio to ensure Bank standards are applied and better manage risk profile
- Detailed analysis of Planview risk portfolio to identify areas for improvement and/or development to ensure trends and themes of risk can be identified
- Training & development with technology programme colleagues and risk owners to improve RAID reporting
- Reporting and MI on RAID status for regular management reporting and Risk Board.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Finance industry experience
- Knowledge and Experience of Data Risk
- Previous experience Training & developing other colleagues
- Solid reporting and MI skills
- Good communication skills - verbal/written
- Stakeholder management
- Agile methodologies
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age