DB2 DBAOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled DB2 DBA to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Oracle DBA - 2-3 months - London
We are currently recruiting for an Oracle DBA to join one of our clients in London for 2-3 month initial contract.
- Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c
- Oracle RAC, ASM and Grid Infrastructure
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Unix shell (AIX preferred)
- KSH scripting
- Provide general technical trouble shooting advice and consultation to development teams
- Database tuning and performance monitoring
- Manage growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Patch Management and Version Control
- Maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
- Knowledge of ITIL (v3 preferred)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age