Are you a Java Developer looking for a new role for 2018? You may have extensive Dropwizard, Cassandra or Kafka experience? You will have relevant...
My client in the food- retail industry is looking for a talented new Java developer to help transform there platforms. The purpose of the role is to migrate their website off of their old platform onto AWS. They are a rapidly expanding agile ecommerce team and are looking for a Senior Developer who is very hands on and eager to code.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Java 8
- Experience of delivering in an agile environment
- Build tools: Gradle or Maven
- Architectural styles: Web services, SOA, REST API, Micro Services
- Code versioning tools: GIT or Mercurial
- Unit testing: JUnit
- Java IDE: IntelliJ (or) Eclipse
- Web framework: Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
Please apply if you feel you have the right skills for this job, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age