Fullstack Java DeveloperOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Fullstack Java Developer to join their London based team for 6...
Our client in the retail industry are looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to help transform their current platform. The purpose of the role is to migrate their website off of their old platform onto AWS. There is an exciting opportunity for a talented senior back-end developer to join their rapidly expanding agile ecommerce team. They are looking for a Senior Developer who is very hands on and eager to code.
- Programming languages: Java 8
- Cloud experience, Microservices, API architecture design and documentation
- Ideally AWS, lambdas, Docker, Spring Boot and Hibernate but not essential
- Build tools: Gradle (or) Maven
- Architectural styles: Web services, SOA, REST API, Micro services
- Code versioning tools: GIT (or) Mercurial
- Unit testing: JUnit
- Java IDE: IntelliJ (or) Eclipse
- Web framework: Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD
- DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
If you feel you have the right skill set please apply and we can talk in more detail regarding this role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age