Technical Lead Security Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their Edinburgh based team...
Technical Lead - Security - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Previous experience of leading and supervising technical change in a project environment.
- Experience working with Unix, Wintel and networks in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrable Skills: Java (preferred), Unix, Networks, Firewalls, Security
- Operating under tight governance and change processes.
- An understanding of controls and governance, and how that fits into successful timely delivery.
- A strong analytical capability, able to make sense of complex information and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to make sense of complex topics and convey to senior / non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and direct priorities appropriately
- General industry knowledge of current and emerging Security issues.
Should this Technical Lead position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age