Security Engineer/Technical Specialist Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Engineer/Technical Specialist to join their Edinburgh based...
Security Engineer - Vulnerability Management - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Proven operational experience in a technology security environment
- Information Security knowledge in particular technical security threat and vulnerability landscape, tools, attack vectors and the kill chain
- Experience operating or responding to the output of vulnerability scanning systems
- Proven Problem Solving and Analytical skills in a technology environment (security experience preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering multiple concurrent tasks within a pressurised environment
Should this Security Engineer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age