UI Designer | InsuranceThe team member will bring demonstrable UI design expertise and experience with the emphasis on practical design delivery to assist overall solution...
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Reigate, Surrey.
You will be part of the Analysis and Design Team, and you will need to liaise with the Business Analysis team, end users and third party service providers as appropriate.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working on large applications within the financial services industry and has a good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience as a Systems Analyst on large and complex projects within an insurance, claim processing or pensions industry.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and / or operations, and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Skilled at producing application and business requirements
- Strong analytical skills with good data analysis experience
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Relational Databases (to include having SQL Skills)
- Web based Design and Development
- Experience of UNIX, Oracle and SQL (desirable)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age