The TeamThe Delivery Assistant Managers will work as part of our KPMG Lighthouse development team at a project management level, and more, working with clients...
The TeamThe Delivery Assistant Managers will work as part of our KPMG Lighthouse development team at a project management level, and more, working with clients and the delivery team to ensure project delivery runs smoothly. The purpose of the role is to manage the project, client, expectations, and support delivery from the other functions of the team. The Delivery Assistant Managers will be the voice of the delivery team and a first point of contact for a client. Each of our Delivery Assistant Managers are consummate team players who know when to lead and when to step back and support their team, and are comfortable with both roles. They are problem solvers who enjoy immersing themselves in new domains.
- Work with an agile software development team, with knowledge of the waterfall model, ensuring high quality software delivery.
- Manage and estimate a project from inception to closure
- Manage the project budget
- Staff and lead delivery team
- Manage and set client expectations, risks, issues and negotiation
- Lead the technical and design leads throughout a project
- Consult with clients and assist their project managers in delivery
- Experience and Background
Experience and Skills
- Experience as a software project manager / advisor
- Experience using Jira
- QA/User acceptance testing
- Experience using Google analytics
- UX/UI Design Management
- DevOps experience
- Experience in consulting and risk management
- A passion for technology
- A track record of delivering complex software projects on time and on budget
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on a project, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
- A history of building solid relationships with customers and your teammates
- A talent for getting your point across, both verbal and written
- Experience interfacing with a customer's C-level executives
Context:KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services organisations delivering Advisory services to thousands of clients including some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.We are investing in our Digital & Mobile capabilities to assist clients in solving business issues by designing and developing targeted digital experiences. In March 2014 we acquired Cynergy - a US based digital experience agency - and we are now building the same capability here in the UK. As a result of the huge demand from our clients, we are recruiting in all areas and at all levels. Our ambition is to create a world-class team of digital experts based in London, but linked to our global offices, particularly those in the US.What we offer is the prospect of working in a dynamic digital agency with big firm benefits as well as the opportunity to join and shape a new team that will develop and deliver amazing digital experiences for world-class leading brands.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age