Network automation consultantOur client is currently recruiting for a Network Automation Consultant to work in Edinburgh for a 3 month initial contract. This is to...
Intelligent Automation Solution Architect - Permanent - London
We're rapidly growing our Intelligent Automation capabilities in the UK and looking to recruit Solution Architects to work within our Intelligent Automation practice serving clients across all sectors. We're looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate Architects to join our technology hub in the UK to shape and design market leading solutions for a diverse range of clients across multiple industries. This is a senior role containing a mix of solution design, consulting with some hands-on technology delivery to lead development teams and complex client engagements on Intelligent Automation solutions. It's a chance to really shape and drive our future capability in this expanding tech space.
The KPMG delivery model is built around an Agile DevOps culture. You'll work closely with Partners, Directors, Architects and Client partners to architect solutions to address our clients most meaningful problems; customer centricity, growth, operational efficiency and regulatory compliance through the use of innovative automation solutions.
- Design creative, innovative and resilient automated workflow solutions using Virtual Agents, RPA, BPM, Cognitive Services, Machine Learning and integration technologies.
- Advise clients and delivery teams on how best to use Automation solutions to solve their key issues, as well as addressing questions on any aspect of technical architecture (e.g. Appian or Blue Prism), configuration and the delivery lifecycle for these technologies.
- Mentor technical leads and developers on complex design and delivery standard methodologies and career development.
- Play a key role in shaping the continued development of our automation strategy and roadmaps for KPMG and client solutions by scanning and embedding new and emerging automation technologies into our delivery model.
- Shape and drive the client delivery from pre-sales assistance where needed, to working with multi-functional teams by playing a leading role in ensuring our delivery teams are well integrated and delivering to right standards.
- Supporting the creation of commercial constructs and risk management which reflect the chosen technology direction and articulating the non-financial value of solutions to clients.
- Architect and design integration between automation technologies and core client platforms to reduce risk, introduce consistent design patterns and support delivery teams.
- Drive the solution design and integration between automation, RPA and advanced analytical (Machine Learning & Cognitive) technologies and core business platforms to reduce risk, introduce consistent design patterns and keep delivery teams productive.
- Drive focus on quality design throughout the delivery cycle, including the steady improvement of service metrics and the implementation of NFRs and preventing wasted effort in remediation or rework arising out of initial sub-optimal design or implementation.
- Evangelise Automation solutions and capabilities to clients and internal partners (technical and non-technical
- Deep technical expertise of a range of automation and process orchestration technologies, tools and techniques with significant experience having architected and deployed these solutions to deliver major impact business transformation.
- Strong software consulting experience, ideally in BPM, RPA or Data and Analytics
- Track record of being a proficient programmer and experienced DevOps practitioner against cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure.
- Hands-on practical knowledge of RPA, Machine Learning and Cognitive/AI, MI and data warehousing principles to help guide and steer decisions.
- A strong advocate of the software development principles described in SOLID.
- Proven experience of delivering the customer pre-sales experience and taking concepts and ideas into production ready solutions.
- Deep understanding of and experience with modern integration technologies, APIs and micro-services.
- Strong communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- Hands on experience with Test-Driven-Development and Test-First-Design.
- Extensive experience of Continuous Integration and how to implement CI/CD, and automated deployments.
- iBPMs (Appian, IBM BPM, PEGA, etc.)
- Cognitive services (Azure, IBM Watson, Google)
- RPA toolsets (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan/Pega etc.)
- Rules engines (Drools, Blaze etc.)
- Cloud Architecture - AWS/Azure and virtualisation
- Application Servers - JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere
- Web Servers - Apache, IIS
- Enterprise Integration - SOA, Fuse, Mulesoft, Apigee, 3Scale, Azure, ESB, EAI, API Gateways, SOAP, REST
- OCR (Kofax, Kodak, Xerox, Computer Vision cognitive services etc.)
- Citrix/ emulators
- Programming languages: C#, Java, VB or Python
- DevOps - CI/CD, Git
- Operating Systems - Windows, Red Hat Linux, AIX
- RDBMS - Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and NoSQL technology: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Neo4j.
- Big Data and Data Integration - Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming etc.
- Data Visualisation - Qlik, Dataiku, Tableau, PowerBI
- Security - TLS, SSL, IPSec, etc
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age