Senior Test Analyst In Scope of IR35My Client are in the Public Sector industry and they are looking for a proactive Senior Test Analyst to...
Senior Test Analyst - Canary Wharf, London - Permanent
The TeamKPMG is building a "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, KPMG is seeking to help our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change - while minimising risk.We are currently looking to recruit Advisors who can make a significant contribution to the continuing development of KPMG's Testing Practice within the Management Consulting Technology Enablement team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.You will help define and grow the Testing Practice, taking responsibility for revenue targets, expanding the pipeline of opportunities and developing value propositions for the market in which we operate.
- Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
- Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
- Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
- Support the design and development non automated test scripts / suites for functional & technical testing of applications
- You are passionate to create and improve a number of internal and industry-standard test frameworks, tools & utilities
- Manage the execution of tests / suites and report results, capture non-automated run & key metrics over time
- You continuously want to ensure application acceptance criteria for tests are fit for purpose
- Work collaboratively with client business and IT teams to record and analyse requirements for non-automation in the most optimum manner
- You are able to manage the process of raising and resolving test non-automation defects in a structured manner and provide solutions
- Lead and manage test non-automation on project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and other hybrid methods alongside helping with the budgeting of non-automation projects
- Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
- Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
- Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
- Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
- You are an experienced tester of medium to large testing projects across a variety of IT technology platforms (ideally banking and finance applications)
- You have a degree in a numerate or computing related subject and ISEB/ISTQB qualified
- You have excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle including understanding the various types of testing
- You are confident in developing advanced test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from user stories, technical designs and specifications
- You are a team leader with passion to motivate, engage and instil learning culture on the job
- You have a good understanding of test management tools such as HP Quality Centre and JIRA
- You have excellent skills in acquiring and analysing test data
- You have the ability to assess testing risks and then estimate, plan and prioritise tasks accordingly
- You have experience delivering testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client relationships
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age