Junior Finance Accountant London Permanent I am currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Accountant to join my client, a pioneering international FinTech business based in...
Junior Finance Accountant - London - Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Accountant to join my client, a pioneering international FinTech business based in London Bridge on a permanent basis.
The Junior Finance Accountant is required to carry out month-end and year-end processes, journals and reconciliations, currency revaluation processes for month-end, preparation of year end statutory annual accounts including notes to the accounts and supporting reconciliations.
Key Skills Required of the Junior Finance Accountant:
- Degree Educated or equivalent experience
- Part/Full qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA) with solid (PQE) experience
- Extensive Excel experience
- Experience working within a global team
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Finance Accountant:
- Actively participate in the delivery of month end finance process, including intercompany clearing mismatches, reconciliations, currency revaluation and consolidation processes
- Continuous improvement of the finance month end process
- Adhere to FCA guidelines and regulations
- Ensure Management information is accurate
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age