My client a large IT company are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer with good skills in:- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory TCP/IP Backup...
Windows 2nd line support
My client in the charity industry is urgently seeking a Windows 2nd line support, in a key role leading on the roll out and migration of Office 365 across the organisation.
- Office 365 migration or experience of migration
- Hands-on migration/deployment of Exchange 2007/2010 to Office 365 hybrid solution
- Define and migrate from Hybrid solution to complete O365 cloud
- Provide Level III support for email and messaging systems
- Perform large-scale infrastructure implementations and migrations
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify issues within email & messaging systems
- Implementation and migration of Exchange Archiving and Journaling
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Develop and train Service Desk and Endpoint Support to resolve level 1 and 1.5 Office 365 issues
- More details can be found in full job description
If you feel you have the right skill set for this role and are looking to join a exciting new opportunity, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age