Senior DeveloperMy client within the Retail Industry are looking for a Senior Developer to work on a platform transformation. They are looking for a talented...
A Senior Developer is required to support the adoption of Cloud based environments for the core Services offerings. To implement a "Core Cloud Infrastructure" from which all current future projects will launch. - Ability to talk in non-technical way to business stakeholders
As the Developer you will need - Hashi corp toolset, docker (containerisation), AWS, Terraform.
The Developer will work as part of a DevOps team to design and deliver technical solutions specified through agile project methodologies using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Execute code deployment, through testing, staging and production platforms
- Carry third line support activities on fault investigations through the interpretation of monitoring analysis. The production of root cause analysis and post incident reports
- Develop workflow and deployment automation tools in support of dynamic service creation across multiple application and monitoring components
- Ensure system deployments, software developments and access/authentication adhere to best practice security models
- Support development estimation activities and showcase deliveries.
- Strong Linux server management skills
- Strong cloud server management skills in at least one of AWS, Azure or Google. Demonstrable ability with tools like Terraforms to manage infrastructure deployment
Strong skills in configuration management tools like: Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Consul
Demonstrable experience of software development methodologies, including the use of code management through systems like Git
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age