Technical Lead 6 months BracknellWe are currently recruiting for a Tech Lead to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in...
Technical Lead - 6 months - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a Tech Lead to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Bracknell. The role's purpose is to lead and manage the design, configuration and integration of a new multi-channel offers management and redemption system into our client's point of sale platform. A significant requirement of this role will be the effective management of multiple third-parties to ensure a collaborative approach resulting in the right outcome for our client.
- Strong motivational and interpersonal skills, driving progress through the teams in the capacity as Technical Lead.
- Previous experience of project technical lead role on complex system integration.
- Strong and demonstrated management of third parties.
- Delivery focused to drive progress.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to deal with uncertainty.
Working knowledge and/or understanding of:
- Enterprise POS platforms
- Enterprise offer (promotion) management solutions
- Private Cloud deployments
- Continuous Development/Continuous Integration methodologies
- Networks and Security (Load balancing, firewall configuration, security zoning and data protection)
- Application monitoring and alerting
- Application deployment and configuration management
- PCMS POS platforms
- Eagle Eye AIR platform
- Ecrebo M@T
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age