Enterprise Monitoring Tools Architect Basingstoke This is an excellent position to work with a leading IT Company whom are offering a excellent salary package including...
Senior Enterprise Architect - London - Permanent
My client is a top UK Retail firm who is currently looking to take on a Senior Enterprise Architect on a permanent basis to help lead there rapidly expanding technology space including Digitisation and Customer platforms
The key experience/knowledge my client is looking for the Senior Enterprise Architect to have includes:
- Experience of designing and deploying solutions into multi-channel or omnichannel retail businesses - ideally with a background including one or more of Retail, Financial Services, Telco, Mails or Government services
- Understanding of technologies including, ERP, Point of Sale, CRM, eCommerce
- Detailed knowledge and accreditation in ITIL and/or TOGAF
- Experience of Agile and Prince 2 methodologies
- Familiarisation with Architectural tools, standards and methods - ideally BizzDesign
- Understanding of software and delivery technologies including Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software As a Service, Open Source
The key responsibilities for the Senior Enterprise Architect are:
- Work closely with the Business CIOs to define strategic technology intent for their Business Vertical, taking the technology roadmap and devising technology project stepping stones to deliver the strategic intent in the roadmap.
- Be responsible for the development of the solutions that deliver the Business Vertical's desired outcomes including delivering the high-level technical designs (both functional and non-functional). This involves developing solutions (either directly or via a delegate Solution Architect) utilising the evolving PO set of products and services
- Work closely with the Enterprise and Business Architecture forums through the Initiate, Assess and Design phases to ensure that innovative solutions are developed that meet Stakeholder requirements whilst delivering the PO's overall Business Strategies and target Enterprise Architecture and ensuring these solutions can be implemented with minimum business disruption
This is a permanent role for the Senior Enterprise Architect working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Senior Enterprise Architect Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age