Senior SAP Project Manager West LondonMy client is a FTSE100 who are currently looking to recruit a Senior SAP Project Manager to work on enhancement...
SAP P2P/R2R Junior Project Manager, Uxbridge - Contract
My client is a top company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP PTP/RTR Junior Project Manager.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Provide project management support for allocated business process workstream (RTR, PTP) to deliver allocated design phase deliverables on a finance organisation wide S4 Hanna roll out.
- Hand's on role requiring the successful candidates to roll up their sleeves to support the Design workstream and Business Process workstream owners set up, manage and execute design workshops, issue capture and resolution, execute required tasks and weekly business process workstream project reporting
- Ensures projects outputs are delivered to agreed specifications, timescales and budget whilst adhering to internal control
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience in SAP PTP or RTR
- Project Management experience
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP PTP/RTR Junior Project Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age