Role: IT Configuration ManagerLocation: Telford I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires an IT Configuration Manager to perform...
Role: IT Configuration Manager
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires an IT Configuration Manager to perform the day-to-day operational and managerial tasks demanded by the process flows to maintain accuracy of the Configuration Management Database, in this role you will work with a growing organisation along with access to a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
- You will be accountable for the day-to-day operation of the Configuration Management Process
- To manage and monitor the CMDB
- Ensure that the Configuration Management process operates effectively and efficiently
- Interact with IT Change Management on a daily basis
- Maximize the fit between people, process and technology
- Monitor and control the Configuration Management process, using qualitative and quantitative Key Performance Indicators
- Produce required reports
- Strong experience and knowledge of Configuration Management principles and methodologies
- Good experience across ITIL disciplines specifically for Configuration and Change Management in a complex technology environment
- Good overall ITIL understanding
- A strong appreciation of the Software Delivery & ITIL Service Management lifecycles
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment & applications supported in relevant areas
The IT Configuration Manager role will be based in Telford and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- Annual Leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you are an IT Configuration Manager and looking for a new challenge then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age