Role: Business Analyst / IT Business AnalystLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Financial Services company. The role...
Role: Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Financial Services company. The role will involve collaboration with Business teams, Sales teams, Operations, Commercial and Product teams. You will be working within a transitioning agile environment, along with multiple departments/projects in a collaborative, fun, engaging and challenging setting.
- Construct and validate the business ROI for each statements of architecture or development work
- Ability to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners
- Work collaboratively with customers, project managers, development teams, testing and operational teams
- Identify, analyse and recommend solutions that satisfy the business needs while continually exploring and assessing options for value add
- Strong understanding of monitoring and management technologies along with networking tech knowledge
- Strong understanding of automation processes and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience in successfully delivering business projects and managing stakeholders
- Negotiation skills along with excellent listening skills
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age