Role: Business Analyst / IT Business AnalystLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Financial Services company based in...
Role: Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Financial Services company based in Shropshire. The role has come about due to a period of expansion within the business and in the role you will be working on a number of different projects within a challenging and ever changing environment. It is a great time to be stepping into the business as they go through this period of growth as it will allow you the opportunity to put a stamp on how the business implements some enterprise changes across the board.
- You will actively work with cross functional teams across the business to gain insight into the business problems and desired stakeholder outcomes
- Ability to lead in elicitation of systems requirements with key subject matter experts and other business stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with customers, project managers, development teams, testing and operational teams
- Identify, analyse and recommend solutions that satisfy the business needs while continually exploring and assessing options for value add
- Experience in using a variety of different elicitation and elaboration techniques
- Strong understanding of requirements gathering and process documentation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully delivering business projects and managing stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age