Business Change Manager Cyber Programme Business Change Manager required to engage with stakeholders and help prepare the business for change. Our client require an individual...
Business Change Manager - Cyber Programme
Business Change Manager required to engage with stakeholders and help prepare the business for change. Our client require an individual that has worked in environments with diverse work forces with a mix of operational and non-operational colleagues. If you have worked on Cyber change programmes that is a substantial bonus.
As the Business Change Manager you will have:
Change Management practitioner
- Project and Programme management skills and experience
- Employee engagement experience, across broad range of channels
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong ability to influence thinking and build consensus
- A problem solver
- Stakeholder Management and creating sponsorship for change
- Communications to help prepare the business for change
- Managing the transition of change
- Measurement and monitoring of business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) affected by change. Identifying risks and issues and briefing senior managers on major implications for programmes. Giving a view on whether a product is fit for purpose and can be implemented within the business.
- Managing implementation and adoption of change
- Resistance management
- Education, training and support management
- Embedding change
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age