Our client requires a Senior Programme Planner therefore the Use of planning and project management tools Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 to develop and maintain...
Our client requires a Senior Programme Planner therefore the Use of planning and project management tools Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 to develop and maintain logically driven detailed resource and cost loaded integrated project and programme plans/schedules is required The Planner will support the successful delivery of release programmes for platform development of smart metering infrastructure and software applications.
- Create and maintain baseline logically driven integrated program and project plans in Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 scheduling system, including release programme, plans/schedules, milestones, dependencies, resource plans, detailed third party cost to complete CTC.
- Integration of individual project plans into one or more release programme plans, identifying key programme/project milestones, dependencies, resource needs, costs, issues and risks
- Accurate forecast of third party cost capex cost to complete timeline for product releases programme delivery, logically driven by schedule activities, product road map and demands
- Support Program and project management gate governance and KPI reporting.
- Establish , analyse and maintain the critical paths and longest path for baseline integrated master schedules for release programme and project plans, resource plans, track actual performance and generate reports, highlighting variances, risks and issues to the baseline plans to ensure delivery to agreed baseline time and budget.
- Ability to analyse and integrate schedules from multiple sources/systems including suppliers, customers , contractors, product road map , into an integrated master schedule IMS
- Analyse and prepare periodic progress reports to highlight planned versus actual progress, forecast dates, milestones, highlight areas of concerns and/or necessary recovery plan activities.
- Lead regular programme and project plan /schedule reviews with project teams in order to obtain progress status updates and identification of trends, risks and issues that could potentially impact the plan, especially any critical path activities and develop with the team schedule mitigation and recovery plans to ensure that delivery of the programme on schedule
- Develop and implement strategies to measure and report programme/project performance measures based on agreed metrics includes RAG status, KPIs and Earned Value Analysis EVA.
- Extensive experience of creating layout, project /activity codes, UDF, filters and report wizards for purpose of generation reports includes EAC, Milestone resource profile, critical paths reports and Plan on a page (PoaP).
- Undertake other ad-hoc planning and reporting related administrative tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel including pivot table,V-lookups and formulae and PowerPoint presentation
- Advanced user of p6 primavera professional, P6 web EPPM and primavera team member, with extensive experience in cost and resource loading using P6 Primavera and Microsoft Project
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age