SuccessFactors Specialist / HRIS AnalystWe are currently seeking a SuccessFactors Specialist / HRIS Analyst for a leading company in Cambridge to work on a contract...
SuccessFactors Specialist / HRIS Analyst
We are currently seeking a SuccessFactors Specialist / HRIS Analyst for a leading company in Cambridge to work on a contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to be part of a global implementation of SuccessFactors - Employee Central and Onboarding.
This role involves working in close collaboration to jointly implement the SuccessFactors Employee Central and Onboarding modules while handling the current SAP and SuccessFactors modules using the Agile Methodology. You will be responsible for handling and maintaining system changes to our global instances of SAP Core HR and SuccessFactors. This includes acting as a technical advisor to the implementation team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to develop a detailed understanding of the strategy and learn about developing/new areas to ensure you understand the business requirements and current landscape to help enable the strategy.
The candidate will hold the following skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience configuring SAP HR core and SuccessFactors.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience in systems development and implementation, and ongoing maintenance/improvements
- Experience of implementing and supporting cloud, SaaS solutions
- Good interpersonal skills including positive business engagement: Keeping key business stakeholders engaged and up-to-date with progress through regular communication throughout each stage of the project (requirements gathering, design, testing)
Please send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age