Developer Front EndOur client who are one of the UK's telecommunications companies are looking for a Developer to join their team based in Manchester.As part...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Change Analyst to join their team based in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract.
As a member of the Core Change Management team you will work within an ITIL based Change Management framework in which standardised methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all technology changes, impacting UK consumer and enterprise customers, in order to minimise the impact of change related incidents upon service quality, and consequently improve the day-to-day operations of our clients UK business & services.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
- Understanding of Change Management methodology & principles (ITIL or similar)
- Ability to interpret, analyse and present appropriate data across all organisational levels
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Translate complex issues and information into simple, key messages and actions
- Able to manage conflict in a balanced manner
- Pro-active at seeking solutions
- Pro-active, personal drive and enthusiastic
- Ability to self manage, organise and prioritise workload
If this sounds of interest to your and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age