Senior C# DeveloperOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior C# Developer to join their London based team for 6...
Senior C# Developer
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior C# Developer to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous investment banking experience as well as the following skills:
Role description: Senior C# developer for currency options pricing, trading and risk management systems
- Expert level of C# .NET development (>5 years)
- Preferably competent level of C++ (>2 years)
- Proven experience of financial enterprise architecture and design, including highly available and scalable systems, automated SDLC and deployments, enterprise messaging, near/far caching, database including SQL
- Good understanding of option derivatives (preferably currency options), e.g. option pricing, risk reporting and greeks
- Basic understanding of business processes of front/middle/back office
- Experience of working with front office preferable
- Proven track record of successful delivery in an investment banking environment
- Good degree in sciences, maths or computer science
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Experience of Agile development process and collaboration across globally distributed teams
- Keen interest in technology and innovation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at multiple levels across technology and business areas
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast changing environment
Please note only candidates with previous investment banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age