Business Change Project ManagerUrgently required Business Change Project Manager accountable for the delivery of a single business change project, work stream within a larger project...
Business Change Project Manager
Urgently required Business Change Project Manager accountable for the delivery of a single business change project, work stream within a larger project or multiple small projects within a programme or portfolio area.
The project manager must be able to deal with ambiguity, constant change and have strong stakeholder management, structuring and scoping skills as well as have experience with implementation.
As the Business Change Project Manager, your accountabilities will include;
- Planning and delivering projects, monitoring their overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate with key stakeholders.
- Manage projects to agreed specifications, timescales, adhering to internal control needs and to budget and ensuring appropriate planning is in place.
- Managing stakeholder expectations at all levels through clear communication, regular updates, with appropriate involvement from the Group IT Transformation Programme Manager and/or Lead Project Manager.
- A track record of owning, managing Business change/Transformation projects, ideally in an IT organisation - but not essential. This is a non IT project with engagement into IT
- Proven ability to manage projects from scoping, start up to implementation, managing internal and external project resources and internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure, working within a fast-moving, ambiguous environment and finite resources
- Experience of leading a cross-functional and / or cross-departmental project team.
- Experience of managing projects with 3rd party suppliers.
- Experienced in using the IT tools - Excel / PowerPoint / Project / SharePoint / Microsoft Project/Word
- Professional Project Management accreditation desirable e.g. Prince2/APMP
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age