As a Senior Software Developer you will ensure that high quality technology solutions are designed and developed to meet user needs as part of the...
As a Senior Software Developer you will ensure that high quality technology solutions are designed and developed to meet user needs as part of the design of information services, and that they are integrated as part of an digital ecosystem supporting development, construction and operation of the project.
As the Senior Software Developer you will have:
- Commercial experience of software development using Microsoft technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Highly tuned analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working directly with the business stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Technical skills including: Languages - C#, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, ASP.NET
- Technical skills including: Software - SQL Server 2008+, Visual Studio 2010+, Team Services, Azure
About the role
- Lead the internal software development team and work with delivery teams, partners and suppliers to ensure that solutions being developed are robust
- Manage external development services and lead, support and mentor other software development staff.
- Ensure information technology solutions are integrated to form a digital ecosystem delivering a great user experience.
- Analyse and understand specific project and organisation requirements and provide time and effort estimates for implementation of business requirements.
- Work as part of a team or independently (depending on the size of the project) to undertake development, testing and implementation of applications to meet specific project requirements.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for software solutions created / modified or maintained by the development team.
- Specify, build and maintain development, test and production software environments.
- Lead the resolution of technology issues arising in delivery and operation of applications.
- Understand and manage system quality with regards to simplicity, usability, availability, security and fraud avoidance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age