SAP SuccessFactors Trainer - Employee Central / OnBoarding - Trainer / Training Manager / Training Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Trainer to work on a contract basis for a leading technology organisation in Cambridge.
The Trainer will be required to deliver and develop first class training using the latest training techniques, develop the training approach and plan to deliver training for Employee Central and On Boarding. They will be required to understand the business process by working closely with project team and key stakeholders and attending design validation workshops. They will develop training content based on business requirements and define course outlines and training scenarios. They will create governance documentation and guidance to training package and enable Train the Trainer and End User Training. The Trainer will work with the project team to define training timescales and training environments and manage the Creation of the TNA.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will hold the following background and experience:
- Significant experience in developing training materials
- Extensive experience in training delivery primarily in SAP
- Experience of creating e-learning and other documentation including videos and podcasts is desirable
- Confident presenter and trainer, excellent communications skills
- Experience of delivering to agile methodologies
- Experience in SAP Activate Implementation methodologies
This role will require the candidate to travel internationally.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age