Technical Lead WFM Workforce Management experience required as well as previous experience of project technical lead role on complex system integrations. You will lead and...
Technical Lead - WFM - Workforce Management experience required as well as previous experience of project technical lead role on complex system integrations. You will lead and manage the technical implementation and integration of the selected WFM (Reflexis) and RLM COTS packages.
- Manage system configuration to meet documented business requirements, utilising standard procedures and techniques.
- Build and maintain working relationships with relevant internal IT teams and external System Integrators to support design, delivery and operational handover of WFM and RLM solutions.
- Produce a technical plan and manage the production of all deliverables to time and quality, required by the WFM & RLM solutions
- Lead in Release & Deployment Management for the Project.
- Ensure adequate documentation of installation and operating procedures.
- Raise project issues and risks to project management
- Act as first point of contact for technical issues.
- Deliver all "owned" or "supported" deliverables in a timely manner. Major deliverables are:
- Automated environment build and connectivity
- Non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, application monitoring and alerting)
- Artefact version control process, setup & management
- BAU processes for future changes
- Support the development of :
- Technical Architecture Document (TAD) working with Architecture function
- Project plans
- Non-functional test plans (e.g. DR)
- Technical (Low Level) design(s)
Working knowledge required of:
- Application deployment and configuration management
- System Integration
- Continuous Development/Continuous Integration methodologies
- Networking (e.g. Load balancers, firewalls, proxies)
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL variants, query optimisation, DB2, DR, HA)
- Private / Public / Hybrid Cloud infrastructure
- Application monitoring and alerting
- IT Security best practice (e.g. encryption, data zoning & protection)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age