Regulatory Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Regulatory Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
Experience: Relevant experience for the role
- Proven experience working in a business analyst role within a change management environment across global or multi-jurisdictional change programmes.
- Proven ability to plan and organise other resources and own workload to deliver to deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Experience of designing and implementing operating models would be advantageous
- Stakeholder Management: ability to establish and build relationships across the Group to facilitate achievement of strategic and change programme goals.
- Continuous Improvement: cascading continuous improvement through development and implementation of best practice
- Good understanding of the Risk landscape as it relates to financial services.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age