Data Analyst Data Science London 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their London based...
Data Analyst - London Bridge - Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join my client - a leading international FinTech business based at their Head Quarters in London Bridge on a permanent basis.
The Data Analyst will be working within the Financial Crime team to create informed decisions on a range of fraud preventions, from strategy suspicious trends and behaviours to developing robust preventable trends to forecast the impact on the business.
Key Skills Required of the Data Analyst:
- Excellent SQL Skills
- Experience analysing trends using data
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and logical thinking
- Some knowledge of Financial Crime/Fraud Prevention preferred but not essential
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Optimisation of the Fraud Prevention strategy across the entire group
- Investigation of fraud trends and suspicious behaviour using data and analytics as well as manual investigation
- Developing solutions to prevent trends and use analysis for forecasting impact to business
- Ability to organise and manage analysis across multiple and complex datasets
- Provide ownership of 3rd party fraud solutions
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age