Payments Project Manager Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Payments Project Manager to join their Southend-On-Sea based team for...
Payments Project Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Payments Project Manager to join their Southend-On-Sea based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills with proven experience of strong stakeholder management and successful delivery against key milestones.
- Great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Knowledge of Payments
- Knowledge of the 3LoD model is an advantage.
With regards to skill set:
- Flexibility is key
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Change, technology or Operational background would be beneficial
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age