End User Architect MS Azure Products West London Our client, a FTSE 100 company, require an Microsoft End User Computer / Architect to be responsible...
End User Architect - MS Azure Products - West London
Our client, a FTSE 100 company, require an Microsoft End User Computer / Architect to be responsible for the roadmaps, strategic planning, overall facilitation and design of user experience platforms across their Office 365 and SharePoint Environment.
It is essential that candidates have proven End User Computing Architect experience involving Office 365 (particular migration work), SharePoint and Azure Active directory.
Job role: Be the Global User Experience Architect
Technical Capabilities: In-depth understanding in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365 configuration, migration and operational stability;
- Tenant setup and Azure Active Directory planning and configuration/Identity Management
- SharePoint content Migration and Management (from legacy SharePoint and/or File Servers)
- SharePoint based Corporate Intranet enablement
- OneDrive for Business planning, deployment and adoption
- Exchange co-existence, migration and feature release
- Microsoft EMS / Azure planning: configuration, migration and operational stability;
- Intune policy definition and application publishing, evergreen service capability release management
- Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP) Single Sign on for SaaS applications, Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, enhanced reporting, Remote App Proxy and B2B collaboration
- Azure Remote App planning configuration and deployment
- Microsoft Lync 2013/Skype for Business architecture, configuration, rollout and adoption;
- Co-existence of On premise / Skype for Business Online
- Enterprise Voice planning and configuration with IPT solutions using Direct SIP - specifically Cisco Call Manager
- Windows Enterprise Environment Planning, architecture and management;
- Windows Client Management from Windows 2000 through to Windows 10
- Application Packaging, Virtualisation, SCCM, WSUS, KMS License Management
- Active Directory, Group Policy, File Servers, Certificate Management, ADFS, Direct Access, RDS, DNS, DHCP (Microsoft and Lucent QIP), Firewall, Proxy and various VPN solutions
- Windows Environment Transformation experience End User Environment Roadmap generation and presentation to stakeholder.
- Commercially aware
- ITIL/TOGAF awareness
If you have the necessary experience for the posiiton of End User Computing Architect please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age