SAP SD/FICO Functional Analyst BerkshireMy client is a Large Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP SD Functional Analyst with FICO Integration...
SAP SD/FICO Functional Analyst - Berkshire
My client is a Large Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP SD Functional Analyst with FICO Integration experience
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Support EMA Finance community with systems related projects, queries, training, and change requests
- Act as main point of contact with IT to lead in decision making related to Sales & Distribution
- Represent EMA Finance in cross-functional reviews of business process and systems solutions
- Collaborate with EMA Financial Systems & Strategy team to mutually make decisions so SD integration with Finance is flawless.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- In-depth understanding of SAP configuration and functionality across SD, FI/CO modules (please note: this is not a hands-on configuration role)
- Proven experience in SAP SD/FI/CO implementations and production support, either as Business Power User, or Functional Analyst
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Finance core business processes
- Proven knowledge of G/L, A/R, A/P, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, Profitability Analysis and Internal Orders, Procure to Pay processes, SAP Query
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP SD Functional Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age