UI Integration / Oracle Systems DeveloperWe are currently recruiting for a UI Integration/Oracle Systems Developer to join one of our clients for a 3 month...
UI Integration / Oracle Systems Developer
We are currently recruiting for a UI Integration/Oracle Systems Developer to join one of our clients for a 3 month initial contract based in Reigate.
You would be responsible for the development and maintenance of an existing System, as well as building and maintaining workflows using a propriety toolset and Oracle PL/SQL procedural language.
- Experience in a Senior Technical Developer role
- Is a recognised expert in their area of expertise
- Understands and can speak to all aspects of the software development lifecycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation and associated methods (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.)
- Technical and troubleshooting experience, including the ability to work under pressure and "think outside the box", diagnose log files, simulate problems, etc.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development
- Strong Unix/Linux and Unix Shell Scripting
- Oracle Database experience
- Oracle RDBMS, SQL*Plus and strong PL/SQL
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age