HR Shared Services Team Leader Interim RoleWe are currently seeking an HR Shared Services Team Leader for a leading organisation in Cambridge on an interim...
HR Shared Services Team Leader - Interim Role
We are currently seeking an HR Shared Services Team Leader for a leading organisation in Cambridge on an interim basis.
The HR Shared Services Team Leader role will ensure high quality, compliant, services are delivered with passion and commitment, and customers consistently have a great experience. The role will involve building effective working relationships with key partners and peers, and continually be looking to develop and improve processes and the quality of customer service provided. They will ensure the delivery of an efficient, professional, customer-centric, range of transactional and first line support. The work of the HR Shared Service is key to supporting the organisation its managers and employees with all people related activities. It is responsible for receiving queries at first point of contact and working with our other centres of excellence (e.g. talent acquisition) as required. This role is a great opportunity to join the organisation a time of growth and transformation. This is an interim role for a 9-12 month period.
To be successful in this role, you will hold the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience running an HR Shared Services team is a necessity for this position.
- You will have a CIPD qualification, or equivalent level of experience.
- You'll be able to demonstrate achievement of performance and efficiency benefits though people development.
- Working with SLAs and critical metrics will be something you're used to.
- Experience of leading process and service improvements in a demanding, quality drive environment will motivate you.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and build strong working relationships is a key requirement.
- Well-organised with the capacity and resilience to handle a diverse workload.
- Sound working knowledge of HR principles and practices as well as employment legislation.
- Strong communication and influencing skills as well as the ability to effectively listening and problem solve.
- Driven and motivated self-starter, who can apply a methodical approach.
- You will be used to using and updating systems (previous SAP HR experience would be beneficial) and reporting packages.
- Experience of collating and analysing data and using management information to improve service delivery.
- A deep understanding of data protection and compliance and UK employment law, its implications and the need to comply is critical.
Please call or send your CV for further information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age