Urgently required a Sharepoint Product Owner to manage systems solutions within the business. This role requires leadership and technical abilities as you will be required...
Urgently required a Sharepoint Product Owner to manage systems solutions within the business. This role requires leadership and technical abilities as you will be required to sit between IT and business users as a Consultant
The key focus includes:
- Lead the use of SharePoint as a key collaboration, document management and communications tool within the Expansion Programme;
- Be an internal consultant for SharePoint to the Programme;
- Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient use of the SharePoint system;
- Maintain the system as an 'Evergreen' system;
- Focus on ethos of simple and structured but not over-engineered
- Keep up to date with the evolution of the SharePoint and Office 365 tools (Teams, OneDrive, Yammer) system product in the marketplace;
- Knowledge sharing across the business as a whole;
- Liaison with other functions & supply chain partners for license management & support The technical skill set required as the Sharepoint Product Owner
- Systems Configuration, reporting and testing
- SharePoint and Office 365 tools (Teams, OneDrive, Yammer
- SharePoint development experience - potentially from consultancy perspective.
- Core admin - basic SharePoint admin, setup new users and permissions, access requests
- Config - create sites from templates, interpret access requests and action
- Config advanced - creating solution sites, updating site templates, workflow creation
- Tech Support - issue detection and solution, monitoring alerts
- Our client is open to see any candidate from an technical /Systems business analysis or technical Project management role to fit into this unique role.
It is highly desirable for the candidate to have both business analysis and IT Project management qualification
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age