My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer to help build and operate their AWS and Heroku cloud platforms, thus...
Role: DevOps Engineer / Automation Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an IT Services organisation that requires a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team. You will not only be hands on in your integration of DevOps tools and technologies within the company but you will have a big influence on the strategic roadmap for DevOps in the future of the business. DevOps is already fully integrated within certain areas of the business but needs additional support in areas to grow the DevOps working ways.
The environment consists of a mix between Open Source and Microsoft tech stack giving you the opportunity to work within a unique and complex environment.
- Accountability for the quality and availability of releases into the test and live environments
- Increase the level of release automation within the organisation
- Design, develop, implement and evolve our monitoring frameworks and other production focused toolsets
- Keep up to date with the current best practices and tools available in the DevOps community
- A good working understanding deployment automation and configuration management
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Powershell/Bash/Ruby etc.
- Experience with Virtual environments (VMWare)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server, IIS, WCF and Windows Services
- Experience with modern source control systems
- Experience with Octopus deploy
The DevOps Engineer role will be based in West and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Company pension scheme
If you're a DevOps Engineer that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age