Credit Risk Analyst 6 months LondonA well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to join a team to work on a...
Credit Risk Analyst - 6 months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to join a team to work on a Counter Party Credit programme.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Proven experience of being a hands on analyst in a Credit Risk area
- Highly experienced in verifying soundness of methodology implementation for Calibration and Monte Carlo simulation of various risk factors
- Experienced with various programming languages - SQL/Python/VBA/Advanced Excel
- Ability to liaise with the technical and business areas
- Working with large and complex amounts of Data
- Experience with stress testing and leading the Stress testing stream:
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age