Role: Finance Administrator / Accounts Payable AdministratorDuration: 12 month FTCLocation: TelfordSalary: Competitive We are seeking an Administrator to join a financial services organisation to join...
Systems Administrator / Application Deployment
We are currently seeking a contract based Systems Administrator for a leading organisation in Cambridge. The Systems Administrator will be working as part of a team upgrading and migrating applications between data centres, ensuring operational availability of services.
The team manage and support a wide portfolio of web based applications and services.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Assisting in planning and coordinating server migrations
- System upgrades to work in Docker containers
- Update and service improvement
- Maintain technical documentation
- Maintain and enhance monitoring of services
- Perl, Python, Java OR PHP programming experience
- Experience working with containers (Docker, Rancher)
- Experience with configuration / troubleshooting web based technologies
- Experience with common open source tools
It is desirable for the candidate to hold experience in Cloud based computing (AWS, Azure), knowledge of dynamic HTML components and experience with source control methodologies.
For further details, please apply online today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age