Are you a talented Senior UX Designer who enjoys working in a fast, iterative and agile environment? As a Senior UX Designer you will...
UI Designer | Insurance
The team member will bring demonstrable UI design expertise and experience with the emphasis on practical design delivery to assist overall solution delivery. The successful applicant will work within a matrix environment reporting to the lead UX Designer, with initial deployment to the Client Facing Technology programme.
- Delivering the UI design components of an overall solution design including wireframes and both low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Working with the lead UX Designer and Business Analysts to support fully understanding business and user requirements and ensure these are accurately reflected in high quality UI deliverables
- Working to UX/UI best practices and principles to enable the delivery of industry-leading technology solutions
- Designing for multi-platform delivery - primarily mobile, tablet and desktop
- Working with the QA function to support usability and accessibility testing
- Commercial experience with design tools including Axure RP, Sketch, InVision, Illustrator and Adobe XD as part of a varied portfolio including B2B and B2C clients
- Working knowledge of personas, site maps and user flows as part of an overall design process
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment and as part of on and off-shore teams
- Direct UI design experience in an enterprise environment, including formal methods as part of a portfolio
- Experience of working in a financial services organisation, preferably with exposure to the insurance industry/insurance broking.
- Experience engaging with business and technology stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft VSTS (or similar) in relation to management of requirements, project delivery, development and QA activities
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age