Experienced Senior Management Consultants with a strong background in IT M&A / Divestment and IPO's Advisory work are required by this major Tier 1 Management...
Scrum Master/Business Analyst - eCommerce - 4 Days Onsite, Fridays WFH
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Scrum Master/Business Analyst - eCommerce . This is a dual role scrum master/business analyst position with 50% of the role time dedicated to each.
The scrum master will carry out the usual scrum master activities including but not limited to removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings, and working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
The Business Analysts' major accountability within the CoE is to understand the environment of the eCommerce business area, and to elicit business requirements into project deliverables to enable the most effective creation of value added IT/ technology solutions/services within the CoE and across.
Scrum Master Accountability Areas
- You will be the process owner for the team and should be able to drive the Agile Scrum methodology across a diverse cross-functional and distributed team
- Forecast the possible deliverables in a sprint, based on evidence and reliable sources, ensure the team deliver on time to committed scope
- Support the team when clarifying goals and actions to achieve them.
- Educate the scrum team (and external stakeholders) on the Scrum processes, artifacts and the roles/responsibilities of each player in Scrum
- Expert knowledge reference for tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, sprint and kanban boards, evangelist for Agile techniques
- Act as the Jira Administrator for the team
- Business Analyst Accountability Areas
- Work in a Scrum team with the Product Owner, other Business Analysts, Development and Test to define solutions and services
- Work with stakeholders across the business to gather business and functional requirements
- Ensure solution specifications and resulting projects are in accordance with company rules and guidelines
- Document user requirements/backlog using appropriate templates and methods and interact with Solution Architects / IT Designers to ensure correct interpretation
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate them into general understanding
- Work with stakeholders (business and related third parties) to address definition and documentation of the proposed solution
- Support the project team and vendor throughout the Agile development phase from release planning to market deployment
- Support the release management and change management process
- Contribute to project efforts and objectives to ultimately deliver state of the art solutions and services
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Scrum Master certified is highly desirable
- Experienced in software development in multiple roles within the team including business analysis, project management, scrum master
- Proven experience working in virtual team environments
- Subject matter expertise in at least two of the following areas: Pharma and/or eCommerce is highly desirable
- Proven track rack record in large, global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
- Experience in current best in class workflow management applications - Atlassian JIRA essential
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to operate in matrix organization effectively
- Measures of Success:
- Report a consistent sprint velocity to the program team
- Adherence to and protection of agreed scrum processes, ability to improve processes as required
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost
- Documentation such as user requirements documents, Agile backlog and project lifecycle
- Customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to work effectively with onshore and offshore stakeholders and resources, and in virtual teams
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Scrum Master/Business Analyst - eCommerce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age