Business Architect | Bracknell | 12 months
We are currently recruiting for a Business Architect to join our client on a 12 month maternity cover contract. The role will be based in Berkshire with occasional travel to London and will be responsible for leading on the development of Corporate Business Architectures. The role will help senior leaders translate strategy into action, drive simplification, improve business capability re-use and improve the effectiveness of transformation & change across the business.
- Shaping transformational change and capturing high level business design blueprints
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organisational boundaries
- Identify and describe external entities such as customers and suppliers that interact with the business and describe which roles, physical assets and controls are involved in the processes
- Define the information shared across the enterprise and the relationships and flow across business capabilities
- Work with IT and Tooling teams to develop and maintain roadmaps for future opportunities to enhance the architecture
- Plan, deliver and support the rollout of business architecture methods
- Previous experience of engaging, influencing and building successful relationships with senior leaders and executives
- Previous experience within an external organisation, in a similar role, at a similar level
- Experience modelling architecture and business processes using a variety of tools and technique
- Experience using model-based representations
- Experience of Supply Chain or Logistics
- Experience of HR, Finance or IT functions
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age